Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ouch Again....

Thought I was doing so well today. Ran errands. Went with Mom to pick up paint. Shouldn't have picked up the paint. Or the watermelon. Mom noticed that I was leaking. Soaked clear through and down my top. Dr. Droesch told me to pull the incision closed with butterfly bandages. And lay (lie??) down and take it easy. Easier said than done!

I just watched "What About Bob?" and I feel like "Bob" - I'm hounding Dr. Droesch whose wife just had a baby and he's supposed to be out on family leave......

2 comments:

Carol Hansen said...

I Lisa,

Love your blog and love keeping up with you. We miss you already! I hope your incision continues to heal. I know it's hard not to do things when you're feeling good, but you've got to realize it's not the time to do it. Take care and let me know how I can help. I love you!

Carol Hansen

Teresa Cook said...

Lisa, I just wanted to leave you a comment to say we missed you at work. Remember you are strong and you can do this! We are survivors!!! I will be there for you in any way I can. Call me anytime. Thinking of you, Teresa