Monday, June 2, 2008

Chemo is Served....

Set my first chemo appointment for next Monday (June 9th) at 9am. Can't wait. NOT! I think of the second-to-the-last Harry Potter book where Harry is feeding Dumbledore that gross potion and Dumbledore is begging him to stop. That will be me! Aaaaagh. Dr. Chenal will prescribe 3 anti-nausea medications for me before I go in. That makes it scarier! I decided not to participate in the clinical trials.

Tomorrow I have my CAT scan at 2pm. They should know the results of that next Monday.

1 comment:

twinerlucinda said...

Lisa,
I just want you to know that I pray for you several times a day. My husband does the same also. We pray for you and your family and parents.
I love you very much, Lisa.
I'm sorry you are going through all of this. It is terribly upsetting to all of us that know.
Love, Your cousin Lucinda Craven