Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chemo #7

I tried to get out of it. My tooth has been aching for over a week, so when I went to the dentist, I fully expected him to tell me I needed a root canal. ANYTHING to avoid having treatment #7!!! No such luck. The x-rays were fine, he ground down the crown some and said it may have been throwing off my bite which in turn caused the pain. So, looks like I'll be pumped up with Taxotere again tomorrow after all. I've even started the dexamethasone (steroids) like a good girl....

2 comments:

Janell said...

Hope you are doing alright and resting. Glad there wasn't more to do for your tooth.

Carol Ann said...

Lisa-- You are one tough cookie! Just reading about taking dexamethzone made my stomach do a flip flop! I hope my aversions go away at some point! I'm glad you are out of the hospital! You are nearing the end, and soon you'll be able to look back on this as a (bad) dream! I'm with you-- I'll take a root canal over chemo any day! I think of you all the time!