Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's Gone...

It’s gone. After shedding heavily for a week, Heather shaved the rest of my hair off around 11:30pm Monday night. Just a bit of peach fuzz left. (Tues. pm: Max was gracious enough to take the electric razor to me... )


The dogs barked when I came in to go to bed! The cat ignored me. I look like the King of Siam in “The King and I”. Mom says that I was brave. Was I? Really tired of changing clothes and sweeping my bathroom floor maybe… My bed is full of hair. So is my laundry basket. Have some vacuuming to do....

The McFlurry is gone, too. Did you know that Oreo McFlurry’s turn purple in your stomach? I HAD to have one, though! Max took me out tonight to quell my doldrums… This makes it one more day of nausea than last treatment.


Have I changed much in 48 years???



-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute! that should be a poster at the cancer center! Seriously!

Heather Leonard said...

love you mommy! you are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it?!!! You definitely look a lot younger than 48, you're as cute now as you were when you were a baby (wow, you haven't changed!). Hope you enjoy your 4th of July - we're thinking of you! Lois
I've got some scarves if you want to use them - a lot cooler than a wig, but still something when you don't want to go "natural".

Mandi said...

you are SO wonderful and i love you.